New Enhance Products

Spring has sprung and so has two great new products from Steve’s Real Food!

PurrGurt a Feline Centered Enhance Product for Urinary Health

&

Eggs Over Easy a 100% protein food topper

PurrGurt

PurrGurt is our newest addition to the Enhance product line! It starts with whole raw krill and salmon oil to tantalize the taste buds and then adds in a herbal cockTAIL that helps balance the PH in the urinary tract system. This product is perfect for both CATS and Dogs with stones, crystals, urinary tract problems. We finish off this amazing treat with L-lysine to help boost your pet’s delicate immune system.

THE HERBAL COCKTAIL
Couch Grass

Works as a disinfectant for the urinary tract by acting as an anti-inflammatory and mild diuretic, aiding in the removal of waste from the body. It is gentle on the kidneys and can help with the inflammation of kidney stones.

Nettle

An antioxidant, antimicrobial, and astringent. It supports the urinary system and can lower Creatinine levels, a waste product found in the kidneys.

Beet Root

For the insoluble fiber that supports the digestive process. It also helps the liver metabolize phosphorus, an important factor for renal and kidney disease.

Mullein Leaf

To support the upper respiratory system.

Marshmallow Root

For its abilities to help the immune, urinary, and respiratory systems.

L-lysine

Helps strengthen the immune system which supports many other bodily functions.

We formulated PurrGurt to for cats, but it works just as well for dogs with urinary issues.

Eggs Over Easy

EOE

Not only is Eggs Over Easy great for your pet, but they love it too! Some of the pickiest dogs are going crazy for Eggs Over Easy!
Eggs Over Easy is made by freeze drying raw eggs and pork heart. It is one of the only food toppers that is 100% protein, making it perfect to add to any diet. One egg has 13 essential vitamins and minerals and is loaded with nutrients that are often missing in our pet’s diet. Eggs contain high-quality raw protein and fats (in the right ratios) to help to build lean muscle mass and provide energy for all day play. Two of egg’s unique nutrients are biotin and choline.
Biotin’s (vitamin B7)

Primary function is to help metabolize carbohydrates and fats. This is what makes it a perfect topper for a kibble diet since it will help to process the non-bioavailable ingredients.

Choline

Backs up Biotin’s ability by supporting a healthy metabolism while also supporting liver function, brain development, and increasing energy.

We perfect this food topper with pork heart an incredibly nutrient dense muscle meat. It contains high levels of iron, vitamin A, Copper and Vitamin B12. These nutrients are key for energy production, immune function and the absorption of other nutrients.

These two amazing new products are shipping to retailers now so ask your local store for PurrGurt and Eggs Over Easy!

Brittany Maki

11 months ago

I have a customer in my store who would like to know what MG% of L-Lysine is in your purrgurt product?

Mem

11 months ago

Hello! There is 250mg of L-Lysine in 1oz of re-hydrated Purrgurt.

Carol Solecki @ Health Emporium

11 months ago

Your Add on back cover of Dogs Naturally lists coconut flour as an ingredient in Purrgurt . From all I read from alternative vets & knowledgeable cat people, the liver of the cat can not process coconut. So I would not recommend this product for cats. Can you explain?

Mem

11 months ago

Carol,

Thank you for your question! I will email you the information regarding your concern.

Laura

9 months ago

I would like the information you e-mailed to carol as well please.

Mem

9 months ago

Laura,

Thank you for your inquiry! I have sent you an email explaining the coconut in PurrGurt.

Katy

8 months ago

Hi. Could you please tell me the protein, fat and carb percentages for Eggs Over Easy? Thank you.

Mem

8 months ago

Hello!

The protein in Eggs Over Easy will be 45.1%, the fat is 25.3%, and the carbohydrates will be less than 1%

Google Review

• My dogs LOVE their new food!! I used to feed them dry kibble and they would leave their food in the bowls for 2 days before they would eat. Now they wake me up in the morning ready to eat. They also have so much more energy, they act like they are puppies again. The customer service is awesome! Too bad all companies don't have this kind of service. I will continue to buy Steve's Real Food for my dogs.

Kelley Dillon Avatar Kelley Dillon
    11/18/2017
  • CONVENIENT, RELIABLE, DOGS LOVE THE FOOD I switched my dogs to a raw diet about 2 months ago. My older dog was panting a lot and he had a potato sized growth on his shoulder. The growth is now the size of an egg and his excessive panting has stopped. My younger dog was overweight despite the fact that she was very active and on a strict low calorie diet. She has slimmed down quite a bit.

Trish C Avatar Trish C
    10/22/2017
  • We were skeptical of feeding raw. Finally we decided to take the plunge. The first surprise was, my dogs loved it. And the goat milk yogurt is a complete hit! They all love it. We had one small issue with the shipping and after one email everything was taken care of. But now that it's been several months we have noticed many other things. None of my dogs chew on their feet anymore. None of my dogs have itchy flaky skin anymore. And they are all pretty and shiny with tons of energy.

Denise Moitoza Avatar Denise Moitoza
    8/12/2017
  • My dog was a picky eater and overweight. After 4 months of eating this raw diet he is almost at his recommended weight. I no longer have to coax him to eat by doctoring up his kibble. He eats the food as is and empties his bowl right away.

Carrie Thompson Avatar Carrie Thompson
    12/10/2017
  • I wanted to give a shout out to Tara at the corporate office. She really went above and beyond! I had several questions about switching my dog over to raw food and the transition that's involved. She met with me in person and took the time to listen and gave me some great suggestions/feedback to my questions. She shared what her own dog went through and how raw dog food helped. Tara made me feel comfortable and was so kind and thoughtful to take the time out of her busy day to be so helpful. My dog is LOVING the food and has been transitioning very smoothly. Thanks so much for being so awesome, Tara. It meant a lot to me and because of the experience I had and the kindness you showed to me, I will continue to be a grateful customer and will recommend Steve's to all my fellow dog moms and dads.

Susan Romney Avatar Susan Romney